Our Massage Staff
The massage therapists of Hands On Therapy at our Evanston location have a long-standing reputation for being among the best in the industry and for setting the massage therapy standard on Chicago's North Shore.
All of our massage therapists:
- Are professionally experienced in massage therapy with at least 2 years of experience, and some with 10 years or more,
- Are articulate in conversing and consulting with our clients to understand their needs and to provide an appropriate treatment for that client,
- Are licensed massage therapists (L.M.T.) by the State of Illinois,
- Are graduates from Professional Massage Therapy Diploma Programs,
- Are members of either the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) or the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and
- Complete continuing education courses each year and hold additional training and certifications.
- Many of our massage therapists have chosen to complete their National Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB).
- Every massage therapist who practices fertility, pregnancy, or postnatal massage therapy at Hands On Therapy holds advanced training and certification in these areas.