Give the gift of Massage
With a gift certificate from Hands on Therapy!
There has been a profound shift in giving, from materials to experiences. When someone receives a gift of massage from Hands on Therapy, they immediately start experiencing the positive, nurturing and relaxation effects.
Simply call ourEvanston location with your credit card number handy, and we will immediately prepare your gift certificate for delivery.
Keep in Mind:
- Gift Certificates must be presented at the time of check-in.
- Hands on Therapy cannot be responsible for certificates that are lost or stolen
- Our Gift Certificates may be used for any massage service you desire
- There are no refunds or cash value on gift certificates
- If the treatment you selected changes in price, we will always honor the gift you gave.
The massage therapists our Evanston location have a long-standing reputation for being among the best in the industry and for setting the massage therapy standard on Chicago's North Shore.
All of our massage therapists:
- Are professionally experienced in massage therapy with at least 2 years of experience, and some with 10 years or more,
- Are articulate in conversing and consulting with our clients to understand their needs and to provide an appropriate treatment for that client,
- Are licensed massage therapists (L.M.T.) by the State of Illinois,
Are graduates from Professional Massage Therapy Diploma Programs,
- Are members of either the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) or the Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP), and
- Complete continuing education courses each year and hold additional training and certifications.
- Many of our massage therapists have chosen to complete their National Certification in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB).
- Every massage therapist who practices fertility, pregnancy, or postnatal massage therapy at Hands On Therapy holds advanced training and certification in these areas.